Thursday’s thirteen: my hubby told me, “You’ve posted things that your hero says, why not thirteen things that your heroine says.”
Well, hey, I haven’t done one of those yet.
So here are thirteen things from Windswept Shores, that Megan says:
1. “God, this thing is heavy.”
2. “What the—did you just sniff me?”
3. “Large head okay?”
4. “Yes, but don’t get too excited. It’s got a hole.”
5. Oh, lord, he’s naked.
6. “I like to think it’s cozy.”
7. “Kind of like truth or dare?”
8. “I’m not even going to ask about that one.”
9. “Oh, that’s great! And they’re nice big ones, too.”
10. “O-oh, you’re just like every guy I know. Why is it always sex with men?”
11. “When are you not a distraction to anyone?”
12. Was that some kind of kinky Aussie pasttime?
13. That’s dumb. You never touch a man you’re not married to so intimately.
This contest is for the ladies. I have another surfboard to give away, plus an ankle bracelet made with seashells, toe rings are included, and that’s not all I’m also adding incense called sea breeze.
Just guess a number between 1 and 50 and this prize can be yours, so act now. The winner will be announce Sunday, August 15th.
Gee, I think I just heard a contest announcers voice.