My book, Matrix Crystal Hunters, is now on Smashwords.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Windswept Shores now on Smashwords
It took me nearly a week and two all nighter’s, but I now have Windswept Shores on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/446101
Cowboy and the Cowboy Hat
Cowboy and the cowboy hats
By Janice Seagraves
For those of you writing cowboy romance stories, don’t forget the cowboy hat. Whether it’s a Stetson, Indiana Jones, Sheplers, or Henschel, made out of straw or felt, a cowboy isn’t a cowboy without his hat.
Cowboy hats help the cowboy to dress up or dress down, and are occasionally tucked up under a form fitted plastic cover for those rainy days.
Have you ever seen how a cowboy use his hat to show emotion?
- Flinging down his hat can show anger or a desire to start a fight or finish one.
- Shoving the hat to the back of his head can show surprise. In this way you can see more of his face and his raised eyebrows.
- Lowering the brim over his eyes can show annoyance.
- Leaning back and hiding his face with his hat, he can show embarrassment, disassociation with what’s being said or a desire to take a nap.
- Removing the hat, he can lean in for a kiss.