Today’s thursdays thirteen I thought I’d list discription of eye color.
- Baby blues
- Teal; blue-green colored eyes
- Azure blue; sky blue.
- Sky blue; light blue.
- Periwinkle blue; purplish blue.
- Sea Green; light green eyes
- Iris; which is kind of a light purple.
- Ice blue; real light blue.
- Hazel; green changes to brown
- Moss; dark green
- Olive; greenish to brown
- Otter; dark brown.
- Mississippi; mud brown.
What color is your eyes?
How would you describe your eye color?
- Escapism: oh yeah, I get to go were no one but the imagination has gone before.
- A short vacation: when I can’t get away because of time or financial restraints. I just go on a mini vacation with a good book (see above).
- Friendship: the friends you meet in a book never tell you they don’t have time for you.
- Low tech: grab and book open it up and your inputting information. And it never tells you that this is an illegal action from just reading the darn thing, or that you need to recharge or change the batteries either.
- Learning: I have learned so much from books and I still am too.
- Adventure: I can read about things that I just don’t have the nerve to do in real life and feel like I am doing them.
- Comfort: forget the comfort food if I’m having a bad day, my books are always there for me.
- Art: I have art and craft books that are a fun thing to do when you have kids.
- Exercise: have you exercised while walking on a treadmill? And didn’t the time pass faster?
- Boredom: My daughter is so funny on a day she home “I’m bored.” I often tell her to get out a book and read it. Then it’s “Aw, mom do I have to?” Then later she is so absorbed I can’t hardly get her to stop and eat or go to bed.
- Writing: to be a good writer you have to be a good reader.
- Connecting with people: A good way to connect to people is to have the same interest, and a good way to find out your interests is to find out if you like the same books
- Reading: the bottom line is I just love to read. I love to wile away an lazy afternoon or evening with my favorite author.
What do you like to read?