I doing the NaNoWriMo and here are thirteen things that keep me from working on my nano WIP or story.
- I’m hungry, I think that candy in the candy bowl is calling my name.
- I’m thirsty, I think I have one soda left way in the back of the fridge.
- I need to use the bathroom, even though it’s the tenth time in the last hour.
- I want to pet the cat she seem lonely; “here kitty-kitty. Ow, don’t bite me.”
- Is it lunch or dinner time yet?
- Did some one email me? It has been two hours since the last time I checked.
- Is that show I want to watch on? I better check.
- I’m cold I better get a sweater on. Ooh, better yet I’ll change into pajamas, even though its only seven o’clock in the afternoon.
- Did I hear the UPS truck outside? I think my package I ordered from Amazon is due.
- Time to update my word count.
- I better check what’s going on in the nano forums.
- Hey, I better do my Thursday’s thirteen!