I’m bored and when I’m bored I do research.
You thought I’d say snack didn’t you? Admit it that’s what you thought. *shakes finger* Okay, I did have a snack but it was cherries, (yes the real ones) and some rice crackers.
This time I typed the name of my book, Windswept Shores, into google’s search engine and this was what I found.
And at the bottom is a contest.
1. If you want to read a chapter of my book check out Smashwords.
2. You can also find my book on Bookstrand.
3. Here’s it on Goodreads.
4. An interview I did a while back.
5. Oh wow, here a new place I found my book I hadn’t even know about.
6. If you scroll down you’ll see the add for my book.
7. My cover on Winter heart designs, which Lex and her daughter helped with.
8. Books on board, has my book too.
9. The book trailer I made is on NME.
10. Cheep reads–hey, I’m not cheep I’m easy! Get it right! Well, no I’m not that either. *hangs head*
11. I’m here too, but I have no idea how they got my links.
12. Here’s fun interview I did about my fickle muse.
Here’s what I have this time: a journal with my cover couple and cone incense so you can have a special moment to write your deepest thoughts. The scent is Ocean Breeze.
Pick a number between 1 and 25, the winning announcement will be post here, Sunday, July 26th which is my daughter’s B-day! Woot!
So if I’m late posting you’ll have to forgive me, since it my daughter’s special day. 🙂