I took one trip already to Huntington Lake, but wanted to go back when the snow had melted to get a better feel for the place. Yup, this is where my Arcon colony will be set in my book when it comes out.
1. a lovely creek
2. First view of Hunting Lake
3. This lovely building is the general store
4. A line of cabins
5. a medow
6. Some tall trees. Hunting Lake is surrounded by a dense forest.
7. I thought this log looked like a monster.
8. Blue Lupine.
9. These little blue butterflies were every where. Also some bigger butterflies and one flew down my shirt.
10. Butterflies were going crazy for these bushes. If you’ll look closely you’ll see a big one in the foreground.
11. This is my hubby in the hat, my daughter on the log and my daughter’s BF with his hands in his pockets.
12. more tall trees.
13. Sail boats on Huntington Lake
I made a video of the road trip
Have you gone on a trip recently?