This Friday is the first anniversary of my book, Windswept Shores, as a published book.
Thirteen reasons why you should buy my book, Windswept Shores.
1. It’s awesome and I’m not saying that because I’m the author.
Oh yeah, I am too.
2. The hero is an Aussie and has a sexy accent.
What’s better than that?
3. It has a spunky heroine.
4. It’s set in the Bahamas, which is a sexy, fun in the sun local.
5. The setting is a romantic deserted island. No people so they can go naked.
Did I mention its in the Bahamas?
6. Its not all fun and games when they go against–Wild cannibal boars with sharp tusks.
7. Meat eating crabs
8. Attacking sea birds
9. Dangerous brittle trees?
Yes, you heard me. The trees are dangerous too.
10. Two strangers living in close proclivity who fight against their growing attraction for each other.
11. But of course they loose that fight or it wouldn’t be a romance.
12. When they finally do get together the sex is red hot.
13. Hey! Hot SEX on the beach!
Friday is the anniversary, so I’m doing a drawing here on my website for anyone who leaves their email addy along with a meaningful comment.
The prize is a pukka shell necklace and a pair of sand dollar earrings.