I’m very excited about this latest release it has my short story: Cowgirl Up.
Arthur Castel is a bored, handsome, charming playboy and college student who has dated many women in his social circle, but none of them keeps his attention for long. Enter Gwen Dréville, a spunky hard-working country girl, whom Arthur sets his sights on seducing. Gwen has a secret— she’s a powerful empath. Her ability has a dark side. When someone makes her angry she can find their worst fear and make them relive it. But, as a virgin, she doesn’t know if she possesses the family curse to sexually bond with whomever she sleeps with for the very first time.
Since Thursday is LAUNCH DAY for my book, Windswept Shores. I’ve decided that my Thursday’s Thirteen will be thirteen things about my book, with a chance to win a prize.
1. My story is set on a deserted island in the Bahamas
2. My heroine Megan’s plane crashes into the ocean.
3. She’s the only one who makes it to the raft.
4. Megan’s been on the island for two lonely weeks.
5. My hero Seth’s boat hits a reef.
6. He had to swim for shore with no life vest.
7. Megan finds Seth nearly drowned, washed up on the beach.
8. Together they struggle to survive.
9. Against the dangers of the island.
10. The unpredictable weather.
11. And the dangerous creatures that live there.
12. With meager survivor skill between them, will they survive?
13. And will they find love?
Since my hero is an Aussie and my couple is basically eating barbied (barbequed) meals almost daily, I am offering a $25.00 gift certificate to Out Back steak house along with a journal with my book’s cover.
Entering is easy, just leave a comment. I will draw names on Sunday, June 6, and post the winner here.
If you don’t have an Outback Steakhouse near you, please tell me when you post a comment and I’ll find something else for the same amount. Maybe a gift certificate to Pink Petal books? Where you can find my book and other romance’s by some really terrific authors.