For my Thursday thriteen this week I thought I ask “Why do we say that?”
- Why do we say becareful after someone trips? It seems a little late to me, I’ve already tripped why do I need to be careful now?
- Why do we call a tooth brush a tooth brush not a teeth brush? I for one have more than one tooth.
- Why do we say pair of pants when there is only one? I understand it’s because there are two pair of legs there but I only have one butt.
- Why is it so great to eat like a bird when you go out to eat? I know a few young men who want their dates to eat the darn food that they just paid for.
- And speaking of young men, my neighew called me dude. The last time I looked I was neither male nor a dude.
- Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
- Are Clones people two?
- Did Adam and Eve have navels?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Doesn’t ‘expecting the unexpected” make the unexpected expected?
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?
- What if we told our kids go ahead and take risks….just make sure that everything turns out Okay?
- How come you don’t ever hear about gruntled employees? And who has been dissing them anyhow?
LOL!!!! I hear you. Of course, the joke in my redneck of the woods is that it’s called a “Tooth Brush” because it was invented in Rio Dell (a little town FILLED with rednecks).
It’s not a new joke.
My son called me “Dude” a couple of times. It didn’t take.
“Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?”
Whoa. You just made my head explode.
Yeah, I don’t like that either.
Hi Ms. Menozzi,
Oops, sorry, it’ll be okay just breath deep, and go lie down for a little while. 😉